Model No.: DCG01
|place of origin||Yun Nan Feng Qing Mountains|
|Processing Type||Raw fresh|
|taste||smooth, special, sweet|
|Apperrance||tightly, fat and bold|
|infusion color||chestnut green, golden pekoe|
|usage||to blend with dried fruit or herbs, or drink the pure|
|pesticide residue level||Compliant with chinese export food regulation|
|heavy metal residue level||Compliant with chinese export food regulation|
|salmonell, escherichia coli||Compliant with chinese export food regulation|
|packing||90 g per bag, 40 bags per carton|
|shelf life||2 years|
|Health benefits||detox + cleanse your body, improve blood pressure control, |
reducing blood fat, reduce your bloating, enhance weight loss,
help digest, stomach protection, caring the teeth, anti-aging, anti-cancer
2. Health Benefits of Dian Cai Green Tea
1) Help quench thirst, prevent fatigue and eliminate indigestion.
2) Promote oral health, help with weight control and reduce blood pressure
3) Improve antibacterial and antiviral activity, provide protection from solar ultraviolet light, and increase bone mineral density
4) Associated with a lower risk of diseases that cause functional disability, such as "stroke, cognitive impairment, and osteoporosis" in the elderly
5) Help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and some forms of cancer like oral, pharyngeal, oesophageal, prostate, digestive, urinary tract, pancreatic, bladder, skin, lung, colon, breast, and live.
Contact us if you need more details on Green Tea. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Tea、Organic Tea. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Green Tea
Premium Related Products