Teapot 304 stainless steel tea kettle
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT|
|Min. Order:||1000sets/month Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||40 Days|
|Packaging:||Cardboard box with wooden pallet|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: CT-10277
A comfortable, maintenance-free Teapot is a must-have for every teapot. Pot cover added round sphere design, anti-ironing and heat insulation. The whole body 304 stainless steel material, does not contain the harmful substance, guarantees the tea soup quality.
Ceeto company has a big group staff who are having more than 20 years experience to make deep drawing die to produce stainless steel cooker and pot products, mould is compund die which includes blanking die, shearing die, restriking die, flanging die, material is stainless steel 304, surface treatment can be: silver pearl surface, polished wire drawing surface, mercerizing surface and polishing mirror surface.
Deep Drawing Technical Processing to Make Luxury hotels and restaurants
- Machine: generally using a large tonnage hydraulic press (200t) to draw the sheet metal die
- Die: the angle can not be too straight, generally more than φ 10 directly, the structure should be reasonable
- Material: generally require plate thickness range within 0.8-1.0mm, beyond this range, even 500t hydraulic press is powerless
- Heat treatment: the whole drawing tank generally needs high temperature annealing treatment, generally 1200 degrees above the temperature, to eliminate the internal stress after drawing
- Surface treatment: satin, polishing, polishing (usually smooth)
- Process: after the sheet metal is added to the drawing oil of the die, it can be drawn smoothly, annealed after forming, and then treated with surface treatment
Quality Control to Check Stainless Steel Teapot with Handle
- Welding should be correct, polished surface texture should be uniform, no obvious scratches, hammers and burn marks
- The welding position of the flume should be firm, the welds should be uniform, and there should be no defects such as incomplete penetration and cracks. The exposed welds should be polished or decolorized.
- The edge of the cooker should be smooth and not to have sharp corners and burrs